The Attorney Services section of the website for the Northern District of Oklahoma was created to provide members of the bar with information on topics related to services available for attorneys, and information on practicing within the Northern District of Oklahoma. This website is, and will remain, a work in progress. We will continue to add information. If you have any suggestions on information that would be useful for the bar, please let us know by providing feedback.
As of August 12, 2019, admission and e-file registration requests are made through PACER using the attorney's individual, upgraded PACER account.
- How to Request Regular Admission thru PACER
- How to Request Pro Hac Vice Admission thru PACER
- How to Request E-File Registration Only thru PACER
- How to Request Federal Government Admission thru PACER
- How to Request Multi-District Litigation Admission thru PACER