Transcript or Recording of Magistrate Judge Proceedings
Hearings held before a Magistrate Judge are digitally recorded. If you are requesting a transcript or a copy of the recording please follow the appropriate procedures below. Important: If you are ordering a transcript , you do NOT need to order a copy of the CD.
Copy of Recording
- Obtain form AO-436 CD/Tape Order form .
- Fill out and submit the form to the clerk's office by mail, hand delivery or email to CM-ECFIntake_OKND@oknd.uscourts.gov.
- The charge for each CD or tape is (see fee schedule) and is due at the time of pickup.
- The clerk's office will notify you when the tape or CD is available for pickup.
- Obtain form AO-435 Order for Transcript of Hearing.
- Submit the completed form to the court by mail, hand delivery, or email to CM-ECFIntake_OKND@oknd.uscourts.gov
- You will be contacted by one of the court staff reporters to verify the information and make arrangements for the production of the transcript.