Copies may be obtained through PACER for any electronically available document.
- To obtain copies from the clerk's office please provide a case number, document number, your name, a return address and daytime telephone number.
- The fee for copy work performed by our office is (see fee schedule) which must be paid in advance of the service. Copy work must be requested in person or in writing. No phone requests will be accepted. You may be asked to return to pick up copy work, or it can be mailed to you.
- Public terminals are available in the clerk's office. These terminals may be used to print electronically available documents on court printers at a cost of (see fee schedule).
- All photocopy fees are waived for requests made by federal agencies unless the documents are available electronically. If the documents are available electronically and copies are still requested, the (see fee schedule) applies.
- To certify copies, the cost is (see fee schedule). All certification and processing fees are waived for requests made by federal agencies.