You are here

Petty Offense

Looking to Pay a Violation Notice Received on Federal Property?

If you have received a violation notice (ticket) for an offense committed on federal property (e.g., on a military base, national park, federal building, etc.), use the following federal Judiciary website that was recently redesigned to make paying fines easier.


The new website now has:

• Mobile-friendly design,

• Online payment form integrated with,

• Optimized searching,

• Interactive frequently asked questions, and

• New accessibility tools.

The website, along with all violation notice processing, is managed for the Judiciary by its Central Violations Bureau, or CVB. This national center processes tickets issued and payments received for offenses committed on federal property, or for violations of federal law that occur elsewhere. The website includes information on mandatory or optional appearances in court and expected court dates.

Email any feedback to the Central Violations Bureau.