Protective Orders Seeking Confidential Treatment of Materials or Information Produced, or to be Produced, During Discovery
A party seeking a protective order to allow for the confidential treatment of materials or information to be produced during discovery shall file a motion which must include:
1. A factual statement of the basis for a protective order;
2. A statement of all parties’ agreement or objection to the motion;
3. An attached proposed protective order using the appropriate template provided below customized (using redlining or track changes) to the case; and
4. A statement of any changes to the template (as shown using redlining or track changes) with the reasons for the requested changes or a statement indicating that no changes were made to the template.
5. A statement that the motion is in compliance with these instructions.
Below are the links to the forms.
CV-29 - DOCX (Confidential Protective Order)
CV-29a - DOCX (Highly Confidential Protective Order)