You are here

Naturalization Records Replacement

Naturalization Certificate

The United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma does not issue replacement naturalization certificates. It can only provide a certified Proof of Citizenship letter if the requester were naturalized as an adult in the Northern District of Oklahoma Court in the period 1996 to the present. If you need a replacement certificate, you must contact the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) directly.

To request an actual replacement certification, contact the USCIS online ( or call 1‑800‑375‑5283 Call Center or 1‑800‑870‑3676 to request forms.

Name Change Order

For people naturalized as adults for that same period, the Court can provide a certified copy of a name change order.