Hours of Operation
- Normal Hours - The Court Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, excluding federal holidays.
- For After Hours Filing - Filings may be done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the implementation of CM/ECF. Drop boxes are no longer available.
Due to recent heightened security, everyone entering the Federal Building must present photo identification.
When you enter the courthouse you will have to go through the metal detectors that are staffed by the Court Security Officers. In order for this to be an efficient process, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- No weapons of any type are allowed.
- No knives, scissors or anything with a cutting edge may be brought into the building.
- No aerosol containers (hair spray, shaving cream, etc.) are permitted.
- Cellular telephones, pagers, portable electronic games, portable laptop computers, palm pilots, etc., are permitted in the courthouse, but MAY NOT be used in a Courtroom or Jury room without judicial approval. These items are subject to a security inspection.
- Individuals with pacemakers or cochlear implants may request screening via a hand-held wand upon presenting the Court Security Officer with a letter which identifies the condition from the doctor who performed the implant.