Please read this agreement carefully before using the Court's WLAN, commonly called "Wi-Fi," Services. This is an agreement between you and the U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma for your use of its WLAN communication services (Wireless Network, the Service). By either acknowledging this agreement and/or using/activating the Service, you agree to these terms.
- The wireless network is available to your device only when it is in the operating range of the Court's WLAN hot spot location(s). The Service is subject to unavailability, including emergencies, third-party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair. The Service may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed.
- We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or the underlying network(s) and transmission equipment and systems.
- The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed. Delays or omissions may occur. Actual network speed will vary based on your device configuration, location, compression, network congestion and other factors.
Prohibited Use of the Service / Compliance with Law
- Reproduction, retransmission, dissemination or resale of the Service, whether for profit or not, is prohibited without our express, advance, written permission. You may not share your IP address or ISP internet connection with anyone, access the Service simultaneously through multiple units, or authorize any other individual or entity to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any purpose that's unlawful or in any manner that could damage our property or others' property.
- You may not use the Service in any way that interferes with, harms, or disrupts our System or other users.
- The Court has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Service, and to block or remove (in whole or in part) any communications and materials transmitted through our Service that the Court believes in its sole discretion may violate applicable law, this agreement, third party's rights, or that is otherwise inappropriate or unacceptable.
- Th Court also has the right, but not the obligation to:
- Monitor, intercept and disclose any transmissions over or using the Services
- Provide use records and related information under certain circumstances, such as response to lawful process, orders, warrants or subpoenas, or to protect our rights, property, and users.
- The internet contains materials that you may find objectionable or offensive. This Court does not publish or control, and is not responsible or liable for any third-party information, content, services, products, software or other material that can be accessed through the Service.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all services, products and other information, and the quality and merchantability, accuracy, timeliness or delivery of such services, products and other information.
- You are responsible for paying any charges that you incur from third parties through your use of the Service, and your personal information may be available to third parties that you access through the Service.
Privacy and Security
Wireless systems transmit voice and data communications over a complex network. The privacy and security of such voice and data transmissions cannot be guaranteed. You acknowledge that the Service is not inherently secure, and you understand that wireless communications can be intercepted by equipment and software designed for that purpose. This Court is not liable to you or any other party for any lack of privacy you experience while using the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Northern District of Oklahoma is providing the Service on an as-is and as-available basis, with no warranties whatsoever.
- In no event will this Court be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or any damages associated with your use of the Service.
- No advice given by the Northern District of Oklahoma or our representatives shall create a warranty. You assume all responsibility and risk associated with your use of the Service.